Traditional funerals can include a variety of services:
- Visitation at the funeral home (Days of visitation and times vary)
- Funeral services at the funeral home or a location of your your choice
- Procession to cemetery for burial or entombment
- Graveside Services
An alternate means of final disposition is Cremation.
For information about Cremation Services scroll down
Cremation is separate from the funeral. It is an alternative method of disposition and may be incorporated into the funeral services in a variety of ways.
- Arrangements can be made for a "direct" or "immediate" cremation
- with no viewing or service of any kind
- in conjunction with a Memorial Service (Service without the decedent present) to be held at the funeral home or a location of your choice
- with or without Memorial visitation at the funeral home
- Arrangements can also be made to incorporate the cremation into the "Traditional Funeral Service"
- Such as having a traditional visitation and funeral service with cremation afterwards